The Mosmatic Flex-Brush-Wand provides an additional function when compared to all standard brushes.Directly in front of the head is a mechanism, which slackens the brush head when not under pressure. Increase the pressure and the head solidifies. The Flex-Brush-Wand only works under pressure. The pressure build-up occurs by adding coins in the coin box. Durable lightweight construction makes it easy to use while giving you added savings of a longer lasting brush head. The triple foam wash cycle can not be used with the Flex-Brush-Wand.
- Minimum working pressure 40 psi
- Minimum flow ratio 1.32 gpm
- Natural hogs hair
- Suitable for weep system
- Available in multiple lengths
- Available with built-in swivel
- L=total length
L 39", IN G1/4"kM, Foam injector - yes, DG - yes, Weight 4.2 lbs
- Pressure: 40 -1200 psi (0.25-8 MPa)
- Temperature: 250°F
- Nominal width : 1/4"
- Throughput medium: pH 3-12